2010/04/08

40th Birthday Party Favours

Firstly, I need to apologize for the quality of the photo - it does not do this party favour justice.  However, my lovely and talented partner Stephanie is 'down south' for some well-deserved R & R with her family so I took the picture myself.  (Stephanie is our designated photographer and performs this task extremely well.  I tried to convince myself that her excellent results were in large part due to the fact that she has a much better camera than me but I have come to accept that she is just a much better at taking pictures.  She understands light, colour, shadows, etc. in ways that I can't even pretend to...)

With that said, I still wanted to show you all a party favour we made for a 40th birthday party.  The client requested the blue chocolate and the gingham ribbon and we took it from there.  I think this little package shows that you can produce a very pretty product for a reasonable price.  These cost the client less than five dollars per package but look like they were much pricier.  She was delighted with the final product as they fit in perfectly with the decor of the party.