2010/02/24

Happy Birthday Emma-Rose

This past weekend was my youngest daughter's birthday, she turned 6!  Erika* and I decided to create something special for Emma because she is young lady of style who appreciates these things.  Emma, who is going through a Littlest Pet Shop phase, requested a Pet Shop theme party.  However, since we couldn't bring ourselves to create a whole table about Pet Shop, we just used the colours and kept all of the treats kid-friendly.  The results were cute, simple and a big hit with all the kids!

 * I should probably clarify to all our readers that I am Stephanie and Erika is my amazing business and creative partner.  I have 2 daughters; my oldest is Sarah and she is 8 and my youngest is Emma-Rose and she is now 6. Erika has also 2 kids; her oldest is Grace who is 8 and Paul is 5.  I tell you this because their names will be popping up on a pretty regular basis...